$100 11/18/13 - 12/31/13
Register now! Click here!
$125 01/01/14 - 08/31/14
$150 09/01/14 - 11/07/14
By popular opinion, we will be trying out a price-bracket system.The best deal is still an All-Access Pass (like in previous years) but if you're only interested in certain portions of the convention, or can only come for a day, you can purchase tickets in smaller increments.
Guest of Honor - Denis Bastien!
Creator of Affordable Designs, Leann Doll, and introducing his new line of BJD, BeJu Dolls! Denis is very excited to be joining us - he's already working on special programming for us, as well as working on our convention doll for 2014! We'll have more information on Denis in the coming months, click here to check out his website.
will be joining us!
Silverbeam will be returning for 2014! You may still have some time to enter into her design contest from our convention - design your own doll!
Silverbeam’s fundraising crusade on Indiegogo will be coming to an end by Tuesday, so please check it out - she has some very unique, personalized gift ideas! You can view her campaign here!
We are making some exciting plans for Programming in 2014. More details will follow in further newsletters, but here are a few teasers for you:
- Mary West will be with us this year to expand her corset panel to include an option for fantasy wings.
- Denis Bastien has agreed to do three programming events for us. Thanks to some great advice, we'll be adding a Dolly Spa Room to our programming track - stay tuned for more information!
- Suzi Langellier will be back to host another knitting workshop.
- Anna Pope will bring back her “Sculpt-a-Doll” workshop. Make a thing and take it home!
- We will have a Sewing Workshop room filled with sewing machines again, sponsored by Jackman’s Fabrics!
- There will be more of Silverbeam’s magic!
Denis Bastien will be creating a unique souvenir doll for our convention. Here is a little excerpt from the BeJu dolls Yahoogroup:
“As you already know her name is DEMI...
she will be the same size as Aadi and Leeann…
Although still in the designing phase I am working at incorporating components of "The Spirit of St. Louis"
in the Diesel Punk set.”
2014 Confirmed Vendors:
- Karousel Kreations
- Day Dream Creations
- Chrimson Chimera
You can find more information about our vendors on our Vending page.
If you know a vendor you’d like to see at our convention, have them check out our Vending Information!
As in previous years, representatives of The League will be lurking in the hallways, seeking out those among you who dress like your dolls! Anyone caught dressed like their doll will be abduc- 'er, inducted into The League!